A comfortable home and low energy costs should go hand-in-hand. That is why West Florida Electric Cooperative (WFEC) offers its members an easy and affordable way to finance home energy improvements through its Energy Efficiency Loan Program. Residential members may qualify for low-interest loans to finance the purchase and installation of home efficiency upgrades such as:
- HVAC replacement and tune-up
- Duct repair or replacement
- Heat pump water heater
- Water heater blanket and pipe insulation
- Insulated exterior doors
- Exterior wall, floor, perimeter or attic insulation
- Air sealing
- Attic ventilation
- Manufactured home skirting
Here is how to take advantage of this program:
- Contact us at 800-342-7400 and ask about the Energy Efficiency Loan Program.
- A WFEC energy advisor will visit your home to conduct an energy audit and help identify areas of improvement.
- You’ll complete the simple loan application process with Regions Bank. They will provide you with a reference number for future use.
- If approved, you’ll hire a contractor to complete the improvements.
- You’ll receive monthly loan billing statements from Regions Bank.
Best of all, you’ll enjoy a home that’s comfortable and energy-efficient. For more information or to start the process, contact WFEC at 800-342-7400.