Our Bonifay & Graceville offices have returned to normal operating hours. They are open from 8-5, Monday through Friday. Bonifay will be handling new services, disconnects & reconnects for repairs, payments, etc. The Graceville office will be handling reconnects & disconnects for repairs & payments at this time. The Sneads office remains closed due to damage to the building.
- WFEC Announces New 24-Hour Outage Hotline Number
- Be Safe
- Updated Account Information Helps Reduce Outage Times
- Myths & Facts about Amendment 1
- Fraud Alert!
- Payment System Will Be Down
- Hurricane Michael Office Closures
- Hurricane Michael Recovery Assistance with Restoring Your Power
- Planned Outage - September 19