Access your energy account anytime, anywhere via the Internet. View your bill or pay it online using your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover card or electronic check.
You will need your account number and password. The cooperative can no longer access your username and password information for security purposes.
1. You must have a valid email address on file in WFEC's billing system.
2. You must have a valid home or mobile phone number listed in WFEC's billing system.
Here's how to create a new username & password:
1. Click the link above to reach the customer service portal.
2. Set up your account by selecting Create User ID from the My Account tab.
3. Click continue after reviewing the instructions
4. On the Create User ID page, select residential or commercial depending on the account type, then complete the required fields to confirm your account data. Then create your username & password.
5. Click submit & select OK.
Here's how to reset a password on the customer service portal:
1. Click login & select the Reset Password link.
2. Enter your account number or user ID for which you want to reset the password.
3. Enter the last four digits of your telephone number.
4. Click submit - if the password reset was successful & the combination of the account number & the last four digits of the phone number is authenticated, a pop-up window will display a message informing you of an email being sent to the registered email on the account containing a password reset link. If the password reset was unsuccessful because the combination of the account number with the last four digits of the phone number was not recognized by the system, a pop-up window will request the user to verify the information.
5. Once logged in, the member can change their password in the My Account tab.