CLF Free Ad Policy
(limit one ad per household)
WFEC publishes free classified ads in the Current Light Flashes as a service to its members. The following limitations apply:
- Ads must be 20 words or less and must be legible, with an active electric account number at the top.
- Ads exceeding 20 words are subject to elimination or editing.
- Submit ads to the Graceville office by the 5th of the month to appear in the following month’s issue. (Example: an ad arriving by Jan. 5 will appear in the Feb. CLF)
- Ads for services & businesses are not free. Service businesses include, but are not limited to, pet or livestock breeders or stud services, rentals, baby-sitting, etc.
- Any buying or selling on a regular basis will be considered a business. Garage sales & the sale of similar items on a repeated basis do not qualify for free advertising.
- WFEC may refuse to publish any ad (classified or commercial).
- You may submit your ad online using the form below.
WFEC will not accept ads over the phone.