Question: Why did you close your office lobbies?
Answer: WFEC’s concern for community extends to the health and welfare of each and every member, neighboring friends and all those we do business with each day. As news emerges regarding the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19, WFEC is joining cooperatives and other utilities around the nation in taking appropriate measures to promote the health and safety of our members, employees and the general public. This includes closing office lobbies.
Question: If I need to contact someone at the office, how can I do that?
Answer: Call 800-342-7400 or your district office directly. All member services representatives remain ready to answer questions or to assist members in any way possible.
Question: What hours can I reach someone at the cooperative?
Answer: Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
Question: If I need to apply for new service what do I do?
Answer: Applications for new services are available online at www.westflorida.coop. You can also call 800-342-7400 for assistance with new service applications.
Question: What actions can I conduct online so that I can self-isolate or social distance to help control the spread of COVID-19?
Answer: You can view your bill, sign up for alerts and reminders, view your payment history, change your address and phone numbers or make payments using the online member portal on the website or using a mobile app for Apple or Android devices. You can download the apps from the website or shop your phone’s app store.
Question: How do I access my account online or using the mobile apps?
Answer: To access online payments for the first time, call 800-342-7400. After that, log on to the website portal or mobile app to proceed.
Question: How can the cooperative help me if I am experiencing a hardship due to the COVID-19 pandemic?
Answer: The cooperative is here to help you if you need assistance. Contact our offices by calling 800-342-7400. Our Member Services Representatives are here to help you.
Question: How can I make a payment for the energy I have consumed?
Answer: There are several options available to our members:
• To speak to a member services representative or your local district office call 800-342-7400.
• To make payments online visit www.westflorida.coop. To access online payments for the first time, please call 800-342-7400 to get started.
• Download the mobile apps for Apple or Android devices by shopping your app store or visiting our website.
• To make payments using the automated phone system call 855-699-3322.
• Our drive-thru locations in the Graceville & Bonifay offices remain open to accept all forms of payments.
• Off-site payment locations at People’s South Bank in Chipley, Greenwood and Malone are also available. Members must have their current payment coupon and may pay no less than the full amount of the bill. Late payments will not be accepted at these locations. You do not have to be a People’s South customer to pay at their locations. This may be helpful to members in the Sneads area who need to make cash payments.