Save time and a stamp by using our online tools to pay your electric bill quickly and securely. In just a few clicks, you can access your account anytime, anywhere.
Go to www.westflorida.coop. View and pay your bill. Check your balance, billing and payment history. To access online payments for the first time, please call 800-342-7400 to get started. If you need to make payments on more than one account, you can do that, too.
You can set up convenient billing and payment options, like electronic billing and automatic bank draft. Signing up for alerts and reminders will also keep you on track.
Download our secure mobile app, as well. The free app allows you to pay your bill, manage your account or sign up for notifications. It’s easy. Download the mobile apps for Apple or Android by shopping your app store or visiting our website.
Other payment options available to members include payments by phone using the automated system or speaking to a member services representative. Members can also make payments in the drive-thrus at the Graceville and Bonifay offices.
• To make payments online visit www.westflorida.coop.
• Download the mobile apps for Apple or Android by shopping your app store or visiting our website.
• To make payments using the automated phone system call 855-699-3322.
• To speak to a member services representative or your local district office call 800-342-7400.
We’re connecting you to convenience with tools that help simplify your life.
- Mobile Apps
- Products and Services
- Hurricane Preparedness
- Medically Essential Service
- GenerLink™ Transfer Switch
- Current Light Flashes
- Capital Credits
- Electrical Safety
- Youth Tour Competition
- Community Involvement
- Co-ops Vote
- The Cooperative Difference
- Economic Development
- WFEC Member Survey
- Solar Energy
- Outdoor Lighting
Energy Efficiency Tip
Use shade trees in landscaping design to block the sun & reduce cooling costs. Deciduous trees shed leaves in winter to let heat in.